The information you provide when you register with our club is used to confirm your membership with the necessary county cricket board and allows us to keep in contact with you regarding club matters.
When we can use your information
We collect and use your information in the following situations
• Where our use of your information is necessary for us to register you as a member of the sports club
• Where our use of your information is for the purposes of our legitimate interests to promote and advise you of events associated with the club
• Where we believe it is necessary to use your information to comply with a legal obligation to which we may be subject.
The period for which we will keep your information
• We will keep your information you provide when you register, together with any updates you make to that information, for the duration of your membership with Five Ways Old Edwardians Sports Club.
Who we will share your information with
• Five Ways Old Edwardians Sports Club may share information within our own group incorporating the cricket and rugby sections of the club.
• Any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, county cricket board, ECB or any other third party where we believe this is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
We promise we will not share your information with anyone else.
“We are all aware of the importance of keeping our personal data safe and secure”
YOUR CHOICES AND RIGHTS
You have a number of rights in relation to your information, and can make a number of choices about how we collect and use it. For example , you can decide not to receive marketing information from us, or tell us how you may wish to receive information from us, or object to some of the ways we may use your information.
All the information held is kept encrypted and password protected on a database and you can:
• Request to update the contact and personal details by contacting the sports club directly.
• Opt out of receiving marketing communications to do with Five Ways Old Edwardians Sports Club, via email or post.
You can contact us to do the following:
• Request access to your information that we hold on you.
• Ask that we update, complete or correct your information that we currently have on record
• You may request that we erase or restrict our use of your information
• Request that we provide your information to you in a commonly used electronic format and to have that information transmitted to another organisation or club.